27 August, 2010

Three

Paul and I debated A LOT about whether or not we were going to have a third baby. Not Stella, of course, just a third in general...It was a really, really tough decision. We love Noah and Sophie so much and we both felt so blessed that they were healthy, creative, intelligent children-we didn't want to "press our luck" in that area. In the end, we did (obviously) and wound up with Miss Stella. I couldn't be happier-three children feels way more right than two ever did. By seven thirty each night (when they are all happily asleep in bed) all I can think is, "I love my life". Every single day. How many people go to bed feeling that way every night? What a gift Stella has given us!

1 comment:

Cara Tebo said...

That's awesome! Travis and I are planning on having a third too (if possible). We are both familes of 3 and it does seem right... and I feel you on the "pressing your luck" thing... Glad to hear it's working for you! That's quite hopeful :)