20 August, 2010

Baby's Got Back




I dabbled in cloth diapering for Noah and Sophie, but was never fully committed. This time around I've started cloth diapering Stella from the get go. We use mostly prefolds and covers and I find it to be oddly enjoyable to cloth diaper. I even insist on doing the diaper laundry in the house (though none of the other laundry). I can't explain why it brings me joy, but I can explain why we do it! Look here for more info...The gross out factor isn't really there since she's exclusively breastfed and I find diapers made of petroleum, polyethylene, wood pulp, gel, polypropylene, and perfume to be much more disturbing. Stella wasn't too pleased with the cloth diapering initially, but once I added a fleece liner to her dipe she was much happier! I think we're on a roll now!


Much cuter than plastic diapers, right?
Besides, would you want to wear plastic underwear?

No comments: