14 July, 2009

Photo Dump

I cleaned out the photo card on our nice camera. The one we left here in Brazil. I get it-Paul's totally right-we can't cart this nice camera across the world only to have it break. But, to be honest, I was less than impressed with the quality of our new camera's pictures. I like my lightening fast shutter and never-see-red-eyes button. Here are a few favorites from the cleaning session:



Okay, this is from our new camera, but it is so stinkin' cute I couldn't resist. Clearly.
Who needs organized summer camps? We can scuba dive right in our apartment.
Sophie' s working on her poker face.

Some people have chardonnay-I have Katty. And chardonnay.

At the risk of this turning this into a blog about our great kids, I must admit that everything, everything is SOOO much easier this year. The language, the culture, the shopping-everything-is much easier. I'm sure we'll have lots of adventures and ahem, experiences-but thankfully not every hour of every day. This is good for me! And...I'm this close to buying a dryer for our apartment. Returning from a month long trip with 8 suitcases of wrinkled, sometimes dirty clothes will do that to a girl!


No comments: