05 January, 2009

Here's a peek...

We finally got our apartment painted! I really love our space, but it was white, white, white! It desperately needed color. I'm really happy with the end results-I would have never chosen these colors before, but in a small space in Brazil I think they work. Here are a few pictures:


Our entry way. It is very cool how the elevator just drops you at your door, and your door only!
Our living room-the room actually looks darker than it is here. The whole left side is windows!
Dining "room"-we chose a cafe au lait color for the accent wall.
This is one of two pieces of furniture we've bought. I really love it!

Our bedroom. For some reason, I love the orange and robin's egg blue together!

Our apartment certainly isn't perfect, but it is beginning to feel like home!








No comments: