22 December, 2008

A Good Time Was Had By All...

I returned from my amazing trip to Iguacu Falls today. There really aren't any words to describe The Falls-beautiful, spectacular, unbelievable...none of them quite convey the beauty of that area. I got to spend much more time in Argentina than I originally thought I'd be able to, so that was a treat. Minus the 20 hour bus ride, midnight bus tow, passport mix up, wild coaties, and begging to use reais instead of pesos throughout the Argentinian countryside, we had a wonderful time. I arrived home to find my apartment freshly painted (chocolate brown, cafe au lait, and robin's egg blue) and my family smiley. The kids were eager to share their adventures in Campanis and show me pictures of the tapirs and toucans they saw. Everyone is happy and we're excited to enjoy our first Christmas in Brasil. I have lots of pictures to share, but for now the 5-day pile up of laundry is calling my name (but only for two weeks until Katty returns!!).

No comments: