22 January, 2010

Paul's adventures

For those interested in keeping up with Paul's adventures in Greece check out Graded Goes Greece

We've heard from Paul a few times via email. Noah's written him a sweet email back while Sophie is content to tell daddy about her ballet leotard in great detail and kindly ask if we can buy yet another next time we're back in Virginia. True to their personalities!

All is well here. I'll be the first to admit I've had Katty here most of the day (I went back to work on Thursday) only leaving me with the 4-8 shift. The kids have been really good, and thankfully, very tired! I'm heading into the difficult stretch now-a 3 day weekend with rain predicted for all three days. I checked out 12 books from our school library this afternoon and I've already started my lists of fun activities to fill the time. I've also made peace with the fact that the kiddos may watch a little more television this weekend.

I am already a little worried about what could happen next year if I am faced with 10 days and three kids! My two seem pretty easy by that comparison. Oh well, I'll start strategizing next year. For now, things are good!

No comments: