09 November, 2008

New Purchases!


We did some shopping this weekend. We attempted last weekend, but the horrible maps and directions made us abandon our plan not once, but twice. This weekend, however, we were very successful!


In order of importance from least to greatest...


Yes, that's a television. No, I'm not really proud of this purchase. I sort of feel like it was inevitable and I guess I'm glad to have it-despite the fact that I woke up to Paul and the kids playing NCAA 2009 at 7:30 this morning. We do have a firm no television during the week rule though...



A new, cordless phone. The school gave us an old fashioned corded phone and we really felt the need to upgrade. Or at least be able to move further away than six inches from screaming children when necessary. The phone is being charged in the photo-we don't usually keep our phone on top of the stove :)











Next up, a rug to cover the white floors. Our previous rug (now relocated to the playroom) was just too small and shed constantly. This one is MUCH better!






Finally, our most important purchase...liquid hand soap in a pump bottle! No more bars of soap! It cost a pretty penny and I don't know why, but this makes me VERY happy!

No comments: